Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Class Reflection 10

Overall, I think that this design course was very interesting and beneficial to my future. I am still stuck between being an architecture major or a design major or even a minor. But after this class I definitely have a much clearer vision of what type of work I will be doing as a designer and how I will need to think and what type of fun I will have. Hopefully next quarter I will have those questions answered about architecture after completing studio. Though I may have not enjoyed coming to class every lecture, I still recognized its importance and vitality to learning more about the majors and design as a whole and in the end i did learn a few things I didn't know before. The final project was very fun and entertaining, however, I do wish we has a little more time to work on it (maybe another week...so possibly cut out the movie we watched about the legal stuff and the short videos about the designer). Again, overall I really did enjoy and learn some things from this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment