Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Course Reflection 02

This past week in class, Gabe introduced us to the different types of design the Department of Design has to offer. This included learning about Industrial Design, Interior Space Design, and Visual Communication Design and  what those professions have to offer. The one are of design that really interested me was Visual Communication Design. This interests me because since I am a very observant guy, I am always conscious and aware of what and who is around me whether they impact me or not. I figured that this attribute I have in my arsenal could team up with the artistic part of me and could be used to help communicate visually. I feel like if I were to major in an area, Visual Communication Design would be the best path for me to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment